Title: Kirigami for Kids
By: Your Therapy Source
Summary: Cut and fold projects for children
E-book - 46 pages
LIST PRICE: $4.99
Shipping: FREE - once payment is made you will receive an email with a
link to download the book. You will need Adobe Reader to open the book.
Summary: Kirigami is Japanese and it stands for "to cut paper". Kirigami is similar to origami but you fold and cut the
paper. There are 5 different types of projects to complete with varying degrees of difficulty. Step by step directions with
photos are also included for the children to follow. Included in the download are:
- Paper Chains - 13 different types of paper chains to create without using staples or tape. Great fine motor and
motor planning task.
- Paper Cut Outs - 9 different paper cut outs to create from paper dolls to silly faces.
- Circle Cut Outs - 7 paper cut outs in circle shapes.
- Standing Animals - 6 fun, creative animals that stand up
- Animals - 4 more intricate animals to create.
This download is for ages 5+.
Kirigami for Kids encourages:
- fine motor skills
- scissor skills
- visual motor skills
- motor planning
As with all our products, the activities are reproducible to use over and over again with all the children that you teach.
View sample pages from Kirigami for Kids
Remember this is an electronic activity. Following payment you will receive a link to download the book.
To purchase the download with credit card of Kirigami for Kids click on the ADD TO CART button. Following
payment you will receive an email with a link to download the book.
|Online resource for special education, pediatric occupational therapy and pediatric physical therapy
|Customers also liked these items: